Graduate student representative Josh Clark’s daughter already a member of APLA’s community!
- Editors’ Introduction
- Afterlives of Development
- Counter-Accounting with Invisible Data: The Struggle for Transparency in Myanmar's Energy Sector
- Designing Development: Humanitarian Design in the Financial Inclusion Assemblage
- Networks for Development: Volunteer Tourism, Information and Communications Technology, and the Paradoxes of Alternative Development
- Islamic Finance and the Afterlives of Development in Malaysia
- Sufficient Citizens: Moderation and the Politics of Sustainable Development in Thailand
- Sovereign Silence: Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act and Legalizing Sex Work in Sonagachi
- Codifying Consensus and Constructing Boundaries: Setting the Limits of Appellation d'origine contrôlée Protection in Bordeaux, France
- Documenting “Community” in the ≠khomani San Land Claim in South Africa
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.